almazarariojana.es is a project by ALLO GUTIÉRREZ, JAVIER, with CIF: B26434589.
This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identidad del Responsable: ALLO GUTIÉRREZ, JAVIER
- Nombre comercial: ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL
- NIF/CIF: B26434589
- Dirección: CTRA. LR-115, KM. 43
- Correo electrónico:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Actividad: Fabricación de aceite de oliva
Para el tratamiento de datos de nuestros usuarios, implementamos todas las medidas técnicas y organizativas de seguridad establecidas en la legislación vigente.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL come from:
- Contact Form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL is treating personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL. there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Company and Message to respond to the requirements of the users of almazarariojana.es. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the network social, reporting activities, products or services of ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send publicity individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, ALLO GUTIÉRREZ, JAVIER with address at LR-115, KM. 43, ALDEANUEVA DE EBRO will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to users of the web and subscribers.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have previously visited https://www.almazarariojana.es and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to do so again. As a user of https://www.almazarariojana.es I inform you that I am collecting information for this remarketing function at almazarariojana.es.
The information we collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook and / or Google cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it may collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
Facebook ads and Google Adwords
At ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL we use Facebook ads (Facebook’s advertising platform) and Google Adwords (Google’s advertising platform), which allow us to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, you can segment your audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.).
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.).
- What they buy on the Internet and through other channels.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Once the relationship is concluded, they will be maintained for a reasonable time to meet the requirements required by applicable law.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Our company will never share your personal data with any third party that intends to use them in their direct marketing actions, except in the case that you have expressly authorized us to do so.
We inform you that we can provide your personal data to Public Administration bodies and competent Authorities in those cases that we receive a legal requirement from said Authorities or in cases that, acting in good faith, we consider that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with a judicial process; to answer any legal claim or demand; or to protect the rights of or its clients and the public in general.
We inform you that your data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, our company being solely responsible for its treatment and custody.
Access by minors
Under the RGPD UE 679/2016 and RD 1720/2007, minors over 14 years of age can give their consent to the contracting of information society services, such as registering in a forum, completing a contact form, etc.
For the treatment of data of minors under 14 years of age, said data collection will always be carried out with the express consent of the parents or legal guardians.
When browsing https://www.almazarariojana.es, non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), data related to domains, keywords, sales objectives, profit ratio, etc. . through the use of our application and a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook Inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
Almazarariojana.es undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of this, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
almazarariojana.es cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL will ensure that any person who is authorized by ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to https://www.almazarariojana.es, exonerating ALLO GUTIÉRREZ, JAVIER, from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, ALMAZARA RIOJANA SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://www.almazarariojana.es does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.almazarariojana.es undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.